Massachusetts Health Connector and Manet Community Health Center to Highlight Upcoming Open Enrollment and Detail Local Assistance in Signing up for Health Insurance in Quincy
The Massachusetts Health Connector and Manet Community Health Center, along with the Fishing Partnership Support Services, will hold a press conference to reinforce the importance of health care access and affordability for everyone, and detail opportunities for residents to access help applying for health coverage starting Nov. 15. The next Open Enrollment for the Commonwealth starts Nov. 15, and everyone who is in Health Connector coverage or was placed in temporary coverage over the last year will need to submit a new application if they still want to be covered by health insurance through the Commonwealth.
Press conference highlighting importance of health care access and affordability, and opportunities for residents to get help signing up for coverage
- Jean Yang, Executive Director of the Massachusetts Health Connector
- John J. Holiver, Chief Executive Officer of Manet Community Health Center
- J.J. Bartlett, President of Fishing Partnership Support Services
- Angela Sanfilippo, Director of Support Services and Navigator for Fishing Partnership Support Services
- Local residents who discuss their health insurance needs
Wednesday, Oct. 15, 10:30 a.m.
Manet Community Health Center
110 West Squantum St.