Contact the Health Connector
Massachusetts Health Connector Customer Service: 1-877-MA-ENROLL (1-877-623-6765), TTY 1-877-623-7773 and choose from the available options.
General Information on Massachusetts Insurance Offerings (MassHealth & Health Connector): 1-855-MA-4-Hlth (855-624-4584), TTY 1-877-623-7773, or 1-800-497-4648.
Walk-in Center Locations:
Massachusetts Health Connector
133 Portland Street, 1st Floor
Boston, MA 02114-1707
Massachusetts Health Connector
146 Main Street, Suite 201/202
Worcester, MA 01608
Navigators and Certified Application Counselors (CACs) can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs. These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.
Boston Public Health Commission
1010 Massachusetts Avenue
Boston, MA 02118
Phone: 800-847-0710 or 617-534-5050
Region(s) covered: City of Boston
Caring Health Center
1049 Main Street
Springfield, MA 01103
Phone: 413-739-1100 ext. 1033, 3249, or 1018
Region(s) covered: Springfield metro area
Community Action Committee of Cape Cod & Islands, Inc.
372 North Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Phone: 800-845-1999 or 508-771-1727
Region(s) covered: Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, Nantucket, Cuttyhunk Island
71 Hospital Avenue
North Adams, MA 01247
Region(s) covered: Northern Berkshire County
Greater Lawrence Community Action Council
305 Essex Street
Lawrence, MA 01840
Region(s) covered: Lawrence, Methuen, Andover, North Andover
Hilltown Community Health Care Centers
58 Old North Road
Worthington, MA 01098
Region(s) covered: The Hilltowns of western MA (11 towns in Hampshire and Hampden counties)
Joint Committee for Children’s Health Care in Everett
484 Broadway, Room 27
Everett, MA 02149
Phone: 617-394-2414 or 617-394-0606
Region(s) covered: Everett, Chelsea, East Boston, Malden, Revere, Somerville
Manet Community Health Center
110 West Squantum Street
North Quincy, MA 02171
Region(s) covered: South Shore – incl. Quincy, Weymouth, Braintree, Canton, Milton
MAPS – MA Alliance of Portuguese Speakers
1046 Cambridge Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
Region(s) covered: Cambridge, Somerville, Everett, Lowell, Lawrence, Framingham, Hudson, Milford, Brockton, Stoughton, Quincy, New Bedford, Fall River, Taunton
PACE – People Acting in Community Endeavors
166 William Street
New Bedford, MA 02740
Region(s) covered: Greater New Bedford – incl. New Bedford, Fairhaven, Dartmouth, Acushnet, Rochester, Mattapoisett, and Marion
- All Navigators have been trained by staff from the Health Connector and MassHealth
- Prior to obtaining access to the Massachusetts Health Connector Marketplace and enrollment system, all Navigators must meet Massachusetts Health Connector certification requirements
- Whether you are an individual, family or a small business owner, all Navigators should be able to answer your questions about health insurance available through the Marketplace or help find the answers for you.
- They can assist you through the entire process – from application through enrollment.
Navigators will NOT:
- Charge for their services or ask for ‘donations’
- Conduct ‘cold calls’ to individuals or businesses
- Make unsolicited requests for personal information
- Offer to provide you with an “Obama Care” or any other card
Should you encounter any of these practices by someone claiming to be a Massachusetts Health Connector Navigator, please contact Navigator Program Director Paul Landesman.
- Navigators are just one piece of the Massachusetts Health Connector’s comprehensive consumer assistance program
- Massachusetts also offers Customer Service Contact Center enrollment support at toll-free 1-877-MA-ENROLL (1-877-623-6765) TTY 1-877-623-7773
- Certified Application Counselors (CACs) are located at many community health centers and hospitals across the state (see list below). They can assist individuals and families with answering general questions and with eligibility determinations.
- For Small Business (between 1 and 50 employees) questions, the toll-free Business Express Line is 1-888-813-9220, TTY 1-888-213-8163
- There is a NEW phone line for information on Massachusetts insurance offerings (MassHealth and Health Connector) 1-855-MA-4-Hlth (1-855-624-4584). TTY 1-877-623-7773
Together, these resources will ensure that Massachusetts residents can get their questions answered and the enrollment help they want, online, by phone or in-person.